Lemberg I, Kirchberger I, Stucki G, Cieza A. The ICF Core Set for stroke from the perspective of physicians: a worldwide validation study using the Delphi technique. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2010; 46(3): 377-388. Abstract.
Validation of the comprehensive ICF Core Set for rheumatoid arthritis: the perspective of physicians
Gebhardt C, Kirchberger I, Stucki G, Cieza A. Validation of the comprehensive ICF Core Set for rheumatoid arthritis: the perspective of physicians. J Rehabil Med 2010; 42(8): 780-788. Abstract.
Rauch A, Escorpizo R, Riddle D, Eriks E, Stucki G, Cieza A. Using a Case Report of a Patient with Spinal Cord Injury to Illustrate the Application of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) During Multidisciplinary Patient Management. Physical Therapy. 2010; 90(7): 1039-1052. Abstract.
Scheuringer M, Kirchberger I, Boldt C, Eriks-Hoogland I, Rauch A, Velstra IM, Cieza A. Identification of problems in individuals with spinal cord injury from the health professional perspective using the ICF: a worldwide expert survey. Spinal Cord. 2010; 48(7): 529-536. Abstract.
Tschiesner U, Becker S, Cieza A. Health professional perspective on disability in head and neck cancer. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010; 136(6): 576-583. Abstract.
Becker S, Kirchberger I, Cieza A, Berghaus A, Harréus U, Reichel O, Tschiesner U. Content validation of the Comprehensive ICF Core Set for Head and Neck Cancer (HNC): the perspective of psychologists. Psycho-Oncology. 2010; 19: 594-605. Abstract.
More Articles ...
- Creating an interface between the ICF and physical therapy practice
- ICF Core Sets for hearing loss: a discussion paper and invitation
- ICF Core Sets for individuals with spinal cord injury in the long-term context
- ICF Core Sets for individuals with spinal cord injury in the early post-acute context
- Developing ICF core set for subjects with traumatic brain injury: an Italian clinical perspective
- Development of ICF core sets for head and neck cancer.
- Validation of the ICF framework using multidimensional item response modeling
- Characterization of functioning in multiple sclerosis using the ICF
- The ASAS/WHO ICF Core Sets for Ankylosing Spondylitis: how to classify the impact of AS...
- Functioning and disability in SCI the consumer perspective: an international qualitative study using focus groups and the ICF
- Disability in inflammatory bowel diseases: developing ICF Core Sets for patients with IBD based on the ICF